The Kids Walk to Cure Diabetes is an educational school fundrasing program that raises money to find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. While raising money by selling paper shoes, kids are also being informed about T1D and the importance of making healthy choices. The money raised through this program goes toward research for finding a cure for type 1 diabetes. some of the money also goes towards use on school equipment, field trips, books, or whatever your school needs. There are several benefits for your school hosting a Kids Walk!
Benefits for your school:
1. Your school receives 10% of the money raised.
2. Students can earn fun prizes based on the amount of money raised.
3. Your school will receive a customized banner based on fundraising achievements:
- Raise $1,000 to $4,999 to win the Silver Star Banner!
- Raise $5,000 to $9,999 to win the Gold Banner!
- Raise $10,000 or more to win the Diamond Star Banner!
Are you interested in having your school host a Kids Walk? Contact Sam Sacks, email@example.com, for more information!